|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.32 gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Product Height||15.2 in|
|Product Length||25.2 in|
|Product Width||13.2 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Prolux iFORCE:
5 reasons to buy Prolux iFORCE
- People like this vacuum for being nice and handy for smaller tasks around the house.
- While using the floor attachment, the vacuum is liked for its low noise level.
- Although the dust bin is small, it is very easy to empty, without causing too big of a mess all over the floor.
- The vacuum is a great addition in a large house, e.g. for a second floor or basement.
- Most users like how compact this vacuum is, which makes it great for those narrow spaces around the house.
5 reasons not to buy Prolux iFORCE
- The vacuum is said to be loud when using some of the attachments, due to the airflow.
- Some users point out the hose being quite short, making the vacuum difficult to store and use properly.
- The dust bin is quite small and fills up quickly, meaning you’ll have to empty it quite often.
- Like many other cheap vacuums, it doesn’t do well on certain types of carpets, usually being the medium to high pile ones. It tends to stick to those carpets and being hard to push or pull.
- The compact canister is also quite narrow, which causes it to fall over quite easily.
The Prolux iFORCE is a great little vacuum for simple tasks, and according to some users it works well as an addition to a heavy duty vacuum cleaner. It is a great purchase for small homes, and usually gets the job done quickly and easily. It is praised for its low noise level as well, and the dust bin is said to be easy to empty. This is nice, because the dust bin is quite small and therefore needs to be emptied quite often. Due to its design, the vacuum might end up rolling over, if pulled too quickly around a corner, but with such a low price it is still one of the best value purchases out there.
Our Take On Prolux iFORCE
Read more about Prolux iFORCE at the official website