|Bag Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||23 ft|
|Product Height||10 in|
|Product Length||19 in|
|Product Width||12 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Prolux Tritan:
5 reasons to buy
- Many users like the price:quality ratio of this bagged canister vacuum, making it a great choice for those on a budget.
- It is also said to be among some of the most quiet vacuums in this segment, which is a great advantage for those who don’t like the noise while cleaning the house.
- Despite its low price, most users think the suction is powerful enough for most needs.
- Users also seem to be positively surprised by the overall build quality of this vacuum.
- Due to its low weight, the vacuum is quite easy to carry around.
5 reasons not to buy
- There is nowhere to store the included attachments onboard the vacuum, and according to some users, the small plastic clip doesn’t hold them properly.
- While the vacuum seems to work great on hard floors, some users had issues vacuuming on carpets.
- The attachments and wand don’t lock into each other, meaning they can slide apart during use, and cause damage or scratches.
- Some users think the hose is a bit too short, which causes the vacuum to be pulled from every little movement of the wand.
- Some buyers had issues finding replacement bags for this vacuum.
The Prolux Tritan is overall well received by majority of buyers, who seem to love the simplicity of it. Despite the simplicity it is still powerful enough to handle most tasks, and it works particularly well for hard floors, but not so well for some carpets. At this price level you shouldn’t expect too much, though, yet many users are actually positively surprised by the price:quality ratio of it. It is also quite easy to handle, and quiet enough to not be bothersome during use. Despite most users being positive, there is still room for improvement. The plastic clip that holds the attachments is disliked by many users, for not being sturdy enough to hold the attachments into place. Even the smallest bump might send the attachments flying, which is not ideal in daily life. The attachments and wand doesn’t lock into place either, but are just pushed into each other, with the risk of sliding apart while being used. Some users also had issues finding replacement bags for this vacuum. Despite these flaws, the vacuum might still be a great choice for those in search of a budget friendly canister vacuum, and within this price range this is one of the better models.