ProTeam ProVac FS 6
|Dust Bin Capacity||1.5 gal|
|Wet/Dry Vacuum?||Dry only|
|Power Rating||9.5 amps|
|Cord Length||50 ft|
|Product Width||16.5 in|
|Product Height||20 in|
|Product Depth||12 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of ProTeam ProVac FS 6:
5 reasons to buy
- This backpack vacuum is said to have a strong suction, which makes it able to pick up most types of dust and debris.
- The 2-piece wand makes it able to go under most furniture easily.
- A 50 foot cord gives you plenty of reach for most areas, so you don’t have to plug it in and out all the time.
- There’s a nice range of useful accessories included in the package, which make the backpack vacuum highly versatile.
- The harness is liked for its high level of comfort from the soft padded shoulder straps to the adjustable belt strap.
5 reasons not to buy
- The on/off remote is placed on the left side of the backpack, which might cause inconvenience if you’re left-handed.
- Although the belt straps provide storage for your accessories, they aren’t locked into place and are prone to falling out.
- Some users miss a powered vacuum head for carpets, as it doesn’t do well on medium- to high pile carpets.
- The vacuum requires bags to function, which add to the running costs.
- There are no locks keeping the hose or attachments in place securely, so you have to rely on the connections to stay firm over time.
The ProTeam ProVac FS 6 is a convenient backpack vacuum for most users, as it fits most needs and has a nice range of useful accessories included in the package. It features a comfortable harness too, where accessories are stored in individual straps. The disadvantage of this is of course the lack of locking mechanisms, which might cause the accessories to fall out of their straps during use. The hose and attachments aren’t locked to each other either, so they might end op getting loose over time. The 50 foot cord is long enough for most needs, and this vacuum is generally recommended for both private consumers and small businesses, where practicality and comfort is important.