Pure Clean PUCRC660
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.16 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||130 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||-- min|
|Connectivity||App / Remote Control|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Pure Clean PUCRC660:
5 reasons to buy
- Users like the numerous features in this robot vacuum, as it offers great value at a low price.
- Most buyers agree that this robot vacuum is as efficient, or almost as efficient as more expensive models on the market.
- Buyers praise the intelligent mapping system, as it enables the robot to be more efficient, and it shortens the run time as well.
- It is said to work well on most types of floors, including hardwood, vinyl, concrete and some types of carpets.
- The vacuum is easily set up, and most users found it easy to use as well.
5 reasons not to buy
- The bin size is rather small, so it needs to be emptied often if it is used in large areas.
- While the vacuum has a mapping system in place, it isn’t always very smart when getting stuck – and according to some buyers, it is prone to getting helplessly stuck between chairs or wedge itself under a sofa with low height clearance.
- Some users had issues with the vacuum getting stuck on the edges of their carpets as well.
- Sometimes the vacuum has issues finding its way back to the docking station.
- Some users thought the overall build quality was poor, and didn’t trust it to last very long.
The Pure Clean PUCRC660 is a neat little robot vacuum, rich on features at a reasonable price. It comes with an app and is compatible with Alexa as well, making it easy to use on a daily basis. Most users love it for its simplicity, and it works well on most hard surfaces. It does fall a little short on carpeted areas, though, and its capacity is not that great. It needs to be emptied quite often if used in a large home, especially if you have pets. A few buyers mentioned the build quality being of a low standard, and doubted it would last very long. All in all, and despite some of its flaws, this robot vacuum is definitely worth considering if you’re seeking a feature-rich entrylevel model at a very attractive price.