Pure Clean PUCRC95
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.08 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||90 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||240 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Pure Clean PUCRC95:
5 reasons to buy
- Despite its very low pricetag, according to several buyers, this little robot vacuum does a great job at keeping the floors clean.
- The robot vacuum works especially well on hard floors of wood, tiles, vinyl, etc.
- According to most users, the run time is quite good, giving more than one hour on a full charge.
- Users love how simple this robot vacuum is, making it easy to use and control.
- While the robot isn’t able to connect to your smartphone, it has a remote to easily control it from a distance.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users noticed that it goes in a random pattern, changing direction spontaneusly, which means it doesn’t necessarily reach every area of a room within a cycle.
- According to a few buyers, the vacuum runs quite fast around the room, so at times it might bump hard into furniture or other items in its way.
- The noise level is quite high, so it probably works best if it can run when nobody is home.
- Despite having a manual included in the box, it doesn’t give a thorough explanation on how to control the robot.
- The robot doesn’t work well with obstacles like thick carpets, and often manages to get itself stuck in need of human intervention.
The Pure Clean PUCRC95 is a little neat robot vacuum at a low price, offering great value. Most users think it is quite efficient, especially on most types of hard floors, and it does actually keep the floors clean. It doesn’t have a lot of features, and some users think it gets too basic with an unhelpful manual that doesn’t properly help you get started using it. It goes quite fast while vacuuming, and it tends to bump into furniture on its way, making some users afraid that it might break something during the process. It isn’t among the most quiet robots on the market, but it can easily be set to run when nobody’s home. All in all, this robot is a great little entrylevel model, especially suitable for people with mainly hard floors.