Quickie Bulldozer 594
|Bristles Material||Tampico Fibers|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Quickie Bulldozer 594:
4 reasons to buy
- This push broom is a great choice for smooth surfaces, because of the fine bristles.
- With a 24-inch head you’ll get done in a hurry, especially on larger areas.
- One clever detail is the small holders on top of the head. These are able to hold the handle while it’s not being used, and this enables easy space saving storage.
- The broom is quite versatile, and it actually does well on a lot of surface types.
3 reasons not to buy
- While it is said to work well on a lot of surface types, it doesn’t do well on rough surfaces. The bristles are too soft for these surface types, and they well just bend and miss the dirt instead of sweeping it up.
- Some buyers had issues with the handle breaking due to regular use, because it doesn’t hold up to pressure while being pushed and dragged.
- It doesn’t work for most outdoor areas, especially not on any wet surfaces.
The Quickie Bulldozer may sound terrifying, but it is actually quite soft and sweet. It works well on smooth surfaces, and as such it is great for the garage, the workshop, and most indoor areas that have smooth floors. For rough surfaces it doesn’t do very well, and some buyers had issues with the handle simply breaking under pressure. However, this broom is indeed a great choice for indoor use, and the 24-inch head enables it to sweep up everything easily and efficiently.