|Dust Bin Capacity||0.13 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||150 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||240 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Roborock S5:
5 reasons to buy
- Roborock S5 is said to be very efficient and powerful on most floor types.
- The robot navigates through every room in a designated pattern, making it more efficient than older models that goes in random patterns across the floor.
- Most users agree that this robot vacuum offers great value at a reasonable price, making it a great choice over more expensive models.
- It transitions effortlessly from carpets to hard floors and vice versa, where other robot vacuums might struggle and even get stuck.
- Users love how easily this vacuum picks up pets hair, making it a great addition for a home with one or more large dogs or cats.
5 reasons not to buy
- While this robot is loved by most users for being powerful and efficient, it doesn’t cover the edges and corners very well.
- Some users had issues with the brushes being clogged due to long hairs getting tangled in them, so you might need to check them from time to time, to make sure it is able to run without problems.
- According to some users, the robot stops if the dust bin gets full in the middle of a cycle. That means you’ll have to manually pick it up and empty the dust bin, so it can proceed cleaning the rest of your home.
- A few users are annoyed by the very bright light on top of the robot, as it lights up the room and stays on as long as the vacuum is docked.
- Some users had issues with the vacuum being unable to return to its docking station for recharging, causing it to shut down due to battery being drained completely.
The Roborock S5 is a Chinese made robot vacuum with loads of features, making it a great purchase for those who love gadgets. However, this is more than just a gadget, as it is said by most users to be very powerful and efficient on most floor types. It gets around in a quick and efficient manner, and effortlessly picks up most types of dust, debris, dirt and pets hair. It struggles with picking up long hair, though, as it gets tangled up and eventually clogs the vacuum, calling for your attention to manually unclog it. For some reason, according to a few users, it will also stop if the dust bin fills up during a cycle, so you’ll have to manually empty the bin before reactivating it. Despite its few flaws, this robot vacuum is said to be highly advanced and similar to other established but more expensive brands, making it a great purchase for those who want all the features at a lower price.