Samsung POWERbot Essential
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.18 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||60 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||160 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Samsung POWERbot Essential:
5 reasons to buy Samsung POWERbot Essential
- The vacuum’s suction is mentioned to be extremely strong, especially for a robot vacuum.
- Most purchasers mention that the machine efficiently cleans floors, reducing time needed to clean.
- Many reviews highlight the product’s intelligence, saying it knows exactly where to clean and what spots it still has left to do.
- The remote control is said to work very well.
- A number of purchasers find it to be pretty quiet, especially when on a specific mode oriented towards being quieter.
5 reasons not to buy Samsung POWERbot Essential
- Some buyers mention occasional product glitches.
- Several purchasers criticize the machine for getting stuck on furniture.
- The vacuum is remarked to sometimes have charging issues.
- Customer service is said to be horrendous,
- A few buyers report parts easily breaking, especially the electronics.
The Samsung POWERbot Essential is generally well-liked by buyers. Many purchasers highlight the extremely strong suction, and the machine’s efficient floor cleaning. Buyers additionally like how well the remote control works, and the quietness of the machine. Futhermore, the product is remarked to be extremely intelligent when cleaning and navigating. Also, although some buyers report issues concerning product reliability, poor customer service, and easily breakable parts, those reviews are small in number. Overall, the POWERbot Essential is an extremely solid buy.
Our Take On Samsung POWERbot Essential
Read more about Samsung POWERbot Essential at the official website