Samsung POWERbot R7010
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.08 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||60 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||160 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Samsung POWERbot R7010:
5 reasons to buy
- Many purchasers like that the vacuum easily finds its way back to its charging station.
- The product has a useful scheduling tool, which is mentioned to work well.
- Most buyers praise the vacuum for handling carpet extremely well.
- A lot of reviews compliment the machine for not slamming into furniture or walls, but detecting them ahead of time.
- The dust bin is mentioned to be quite large.
5 reasons not to buy
- A few buyers criticize the machine for having poor reliability.
- Some purchasers report problems with the vacuum running out of battery on the way to its charging station.
- The vacuum is remarked to easily clog.
- The charging station is negatively said to sometimes fail.
- Several buyers say that certain parts are flimsy, and can break easily.
The Samsung POWERbot R7010 has decent reviews. Many buyers praise the vacuum for handling carpet extremely well, and having a large dust bin. Purchasers additionally compliment the machine for detecting walls and obstacles in order to not slam into them, along with its useful scheduling tool. Unfortunately, some buyers criticize the vacuum for having poor reliability. Other dislikes include a glitchy charging station, flimsy parts, and running out of battery before reaching the charging station. However, even with some negatives, the affordably-product remains a solid buy.