Samsung POWERbot R7065
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.08 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||90 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||-- min|
|Connectivity||App / Remote Control|
|Works With||Bixby / Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Samsung POWERbot R7065:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers praise the vacuum’s strong suction and great cleaning performance.
- The machine’s compatibility with Google Home and Alexa is frequently highlighted.
- A number of reviews mention a useful and well-working mapping system, enabling one to control where the vacuum goes.
- The vacuum’s battery life is said to be fairly long, enabling it to clean a long time before needing to recharge.
- The machine is complimented for avoiding obstacles and easily going over floor transitions.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers report glitches with the vacuum’s connection to the Wi-Fi.
- The machine is mentioned to have poor reliability, and can sometimes stop working after a few months.
- Several purchasers criticize the product for having charging issues.
- A few reviews say it performs poorly at transition points.
- Some purchasers think the product is overpriced.
The Samsung POWERbot R7065 is well-liked by most buyers. Many purchasers praise the vacuum’s strong suction and great cleaning performance, and its compatibility with Google Home and Alexa is additionally complimented. Reviews also highlight the long battery life, good navigational intelligence, and well-working mapping system. Unfortunately, several buyers mention glitches concerning the Wi-Fi connection. Other criticisms incldude charging issues, poor reliability, and performing poorly at floor transition points. Yet, with the majority of reviews being positive, the R7065 is a great purchase.