Samsung POWERbot R7070
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.08 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||90 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||160 min|
|Connectivity||App / Remote Control|
|Works With||Alexa / Bixby / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Samsung POWERbot R7070:
5 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers praise the vacuum’s cleaning performance, especially with dust.
- The dust/debris canister is mentioned to be simple and easy to empty.
- Many buyers like the smartphone app, describing it as making the vacuum intuitive to use.
- The vacuum’s noise level is remarked to be pretty quiet.
- A lot of purchasers highlight the vacuum’s great navigation and obstacle-traversing ability.
5 reasons not to buy
- A few buyers criticize the dust bin for being too small.
- The smartphone app is mentioned to occasionally drop its connection.
- The machine is described to clean in a more random patter, rather than following an organized path.
- Some purchasers report reliability issues after a while of use.
- The mapping system only works with very simple layouts.
The Samsung POWERbot R7070 has far more positive reviews than negative ones. Many buyers praise the smartphone app for making the vacuum easy to use, and the dust canister is mentioned to be simple to empty. Most purchasers additionally praise the machine’s strong cleaning performance and excellent navigational ability when confronted with furniture or other obstacles, and on top of those positives, the vacuum is also remarked to be extremely quiet. Unfortunately, some buyers criticize the product for having a shallow mapping system, and following a seemingly random pattern. The dust bin is also disliked for being too small. However, even with a few negatives, the machine is an extremely good buy; nobody should pass up this powerful and quiet opportunity.