Samsung POWERbot R7090
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.08 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||90 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||160 min|
|Connectivity||App / Remote Control|
|Works With||Alexa / Bixby / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Samsung POWERbot R7090:
5 reasons to buy
- A lot of buyers find the suction to be extremely strong.
- The machine is highlighted for cleaning everywhere, and not missing any spots.
- Many purchasers compliment the product’s self-cleaning brush.
- The vacuum is mentioned to be extremely quiet.
- Most buyers like how easy the filters and dust bin are to clean.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some reviews mention that the app poorly and inconsistently connects with the machine.
- It can get sometimes get stuck on furniture.
- Several purchasers say parts can break.
- A few buyers find the vacuum to be overpriced.
- The vacuum is occasionally mentioned to get stuck on even minor grade elevations.
The Samsung POWERbot R7090 receives generally mixed reviews. Many purchases did like how strong its suction is, and praised it as its best quality. Buyers also highlighted the product’s self-cleaning brush, easy-to-clean filters, and ability to not miss any spots when cleaning. Unfortunately, some buyers say the app inconsistently connects with the machine, and criticize the vacuum for having some easily-breakable parts. Several reviews also mentioned that it can get stuck on furniture and minor floor elevations; because of this, a few buyers find it overpriced. However, overall, the vacuum is still a strong purchase for those looking for a powerful machine that is easy-to-clean.