Samsung POWERbot R9250
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.18 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||90 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||240 min|
|Connectivity||App / Remote Control|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Samsung POWERbot R9250:
5 reasons to buy Samsung POWERbot R9250
- Most buyers praise the vacuum for being extremely quiet.
- The battery life is said to be quite long.
- A number of buyers like how well the vacuum cleans, saying it never misses a spot.
- The product’s dust bin is mentioned to have a large capacity.
- A lot of reviews highlight its neat feature of slowing down when it detects an obstacle ahead of it.
5 reasons not to buy Samsung POWERbot R9250
- Several purchasers complain about easily-breakable parts.
- Some buyers criticize the reliability of the machine over time, saying the product is of poor quality.
- The product is frequently mentioned to arrive defective.
- The remote control is remarked to work poorly.
- Some reviews dislike annoying beeping sounds that can randomly come from the machine.
The Samsung POWERbot R9250 has mixed reviews, but can fit some people’s needs. Most buyers praise the vacuum for being extremely quiet and having a long batter life. Many purchasers also highlight the machine’s large dust canister and cleaning ability, saying it never misses a spot. Unfortunately, product defects and easily-breakable aparts plague the machine, and a decent number of buyers criticize it for having poor reliability. The remote cotrol is additionally mentioned to work poorly. Overall, if one wants to risk possible breakages, the machine is still a good, especially if priced at a discount.
Our Take On Samsung POWERbot R9250
Read more about Samsung POWERbot R9250 at the official website