Samsung POWERbot Turbo
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.18 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||90 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||240 min|
|Connectivity||App / Remote Control|
|Works With||Alexa / Bixby / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Samsung POWERbot Turbo:
5 reasons to buy
- Many reviews mention that there are very few problems concerning Wi-Fi issues or floor coverage.
- The vacuum is praised for being very easy to set up.
- Most buyers say the mapping function works well.
- The machine is well-liked for working with Alexa.
- The vacuum is frequently described to be very easy to clean, and the dust bin easy to empty.
5 reasons not to buy
- A few buyers remark that the machine can get easily stuck.
- Some purchasers report trouble with the battery holding its charge.
- The vacuum is occasionally remarked to not be worth the money.
- The vacuum is said to easily break.
- Several reviews mention that after a while of use, recharging can take an annoyingly long time.
The Samsung POWERbot Turbo has mostly good reviews. Many buyers praise the machine for having a well-working mapping system, and being easy to set up. Purchasers additionally compliment the vacuum for being simple to clean and empty, along with having next to no problems conerning the Wi-Fi connection. Unfortunately, some buyers criticize the vacuum for having battery issues. Other negatives include parts occasionaly breaking, and the machine getting stuck on furniture. Overall, the product is an amazing buy for those looking for an easy and simple machine to maintain and use, that still has decent suction power.