Sanitaire TRADITION SC688A
|Bag Capacity||1.5 gal|
|Power Rating||7 amps|
|Cord Length||50 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Sanitaire TRADITION SC688A:
5 reasons to buy Sanitaire TRADITION SC688A
- Most users like this vacuum cleaner for being a simple and easy to use classic.
- Users also point out that it is sturdy and might last for a long time due to its overall sturdy design.
- Since the cord is very long (50 feet), it is possible to get around an entire house without even changing power outlet once.
- The vacuum is said to be effecient against pet hair.
- Users agree that it has a very powerful suction, meaning it is able to pick up most types of dirt and debris.
5 reasons not to buy Sanitaire TRADITION SC688A
- The vacuum comes with no extra tools or attachments, meaning it can only be used to vacuum floors.
- The assembly might be a bit of a hassle, as it takes a few tools to get it done.
- Some users point out that the build quality seems to be lower than previous models.
- A few buyers also found it to be very loud, compared with other models available on the market.
- According to some buyers, it might feel heavy to push over some carpets, due to the strong suction.
The Sanitaire TRADITION SC688A is an overall great bagged upright vacuum, according to most buyers. The classic upright design is wellknown by most people, and most people also agree that it is easy to use. Most parts seems sturdy enough to last for many years, and the 50 feet power cord makes it possible to clean the entire house without switching power outlets. It is also said to be efficient against pet hair, and it works well on carpets too. On the other hand, it might be a bit too basic for some users. It doesn’t come with any extra attachments, and doesn’t have a detachable hose for those hard-to-reach places. It is solely made to being pushed over the floor, so you’ll need another vacuum to clean your furniture, staircases, shelves, etc. This might be a downside for some, but in return it keeps the price low and it does a great job at what it’s made for: Vacuuming floors. It is a bit loud though, and according to some users the build quality isn’t exactly as good as a few decades ago. All in all, this is still a great upright vacuum, for those who just want a nice and simple machine to keep their floors clean.
Our Take On Sanitaire TRADITION SC688A
Read more about Sanitaire TRADITION SC688A at the official website