Sanitaire TRADITION SC888K
|Bag Capacity||1.5 gal|
|Power Rating||7 amps|
|Cord Length||50 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Sanitaire TRADITION SC888K:
5 reasons to buy
- This vacuum is said to have a powerful suction, making it efficient enough for heavy use.
- It is also said to be very easy to use, which is an advantage for those using it often.
- Users like how the handle lays flat, as it is easy to get under furniture and other objects with a low height clearance.
- Spare parts are said to be easily accessible, and most of them are said to be cheap as well.
- With its 50 feet power cord, it has a great range and will clean even a large house without the need of changing power outlets.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users found the vacuum a bit too basic.
- While most users agree that it is sturdy, some users had issues with smaller parts breaking over time.
- The vacuum needs a bit of assembling before first use, which might be bothersome for those who want a model that works straight out of the box.
- Some users thought the manufacturer should improve their QA, as they’ve experiences receiving faulty vacuums of this model.
- A few users point out that despite the overall build quality is great, it is not as sturdy as the “good old days”.
The Sanitaire TRADITION SC888K keeps the traditions alive with this traditional and thoroughly tested design, that’s worked well for decades. Most buyers are quite happy with it, and praise it for many things. It has a powerful suction and is great for heavy use, and most users also agree that it is easy to handle. It comes with a nice range of spare parts available of something breaks, and they are said to be cheap as well. The cord is 50 feet, which is longer than most vacuums, and it doesn’t have to be plugged in and out of several outlets to clean the entire house. However, while the vacuum is praised for being sturdy in general, some parts seem to break down over time, making the vacuum useless unless you get new spare parts for it. It takes a bit of assembling before first use as well, and some users agree that it isn’t built as sturdy as in the “good old days”. With that being said, the vacuum still offers great value at a reasonable price, making it a great choice for those in need of a simple and sturdy vacuum cleaner.