Sanitaire TRANSPORT QuietClean SC535A
|Dust Bin Capacity||2.5 gal|
|Wet/Dry Vacuum?||Dry only|
|Power Rating||11.5 amps|
|Cord Length||50 ft|
|Product Width||15.5 in|
|Product Height||33.8 in|
|Product Depth||12 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Sanitaire TRANSPORT QuietClean SC535A:
5 reasons to buy
- This vacuum has a very high dust bin capacity of 2.5 gallons, which is more than enough for most needs.
- Despite its high capacity, the vacuum is relatively lightweight and therefore easy to carry.
- Users like how strong its suction is, as it makes it able to pick up most things from multiple floor types.
- The accessories offer great versatility, and due to their basic design, they work well in most occassions.
- Some users mention that it’s relatively quiet despite its large size and amount of power.
5 reasons not to buy
- Due to its size, it is quite clumsy and difficult to use in narrow spaces.
- According to some users, it has a lot of plastic parts, that seem to break within just a few months of commercial use.
- The vacuum seems to overheat in some cases, where it’s been heavily used.
- It takes a bit of effort to properly adjust the harness of this vacuum, and due to its size it’s critical to adjust it correctly.
- The accessories aren’t locked into their connecting points, which means they might fall off during use.
The Sanitaire SC535A QuietClean is a large backpack vacuum with a high capacity of 2.5 gallons. It receives mixed reviews from users, with some reviews saying it isn’t of commercial quality. However, some users disagree, and we don’t really see any indications that this backpack vacuum is of a lower quality than other models in the same price range. It comes with a nice choice of accessories for most purposes, but due to its size it is probably best used in larger areas such as offices or shops. Some users think it’s a bit clumsy, and if you work in narrow spaces, you might end up bumping into everything. Despite its caveats, it is still worth considering, especially if you run a cleaning service business and want to use it in commercial buildings.