SEBO Airbelt K2 Kombi
|Bag Capacity||0.8 gal|
|Power Rating||10.6 amps|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
|Product Height||9 in|
|Product Length||23.25 in|
|Product Width||15.5 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of SEBO Airbelt K2 Kombi:
5 reasons to buy
- Many buyers like how quiet the vacuum is.
- Most buyers like the strong suction, which they say stays strong even as the bag is filled.
- Many buyers point out how light and easy to manuever the vacuum is.
- Most buyers say that the vacuum is very reliable, even after a few years of use.
- Buyers say that the vacuum is very well engineered.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers say that the hose is too short.
- Several buyers dislike the vacuum’s small bags.
- Some buyers say it works poorly on carpet floors.
- Several buyers say that it is easy to break the end of the cord, causing it to not be able to retract.
- Some buyers say the vacuum is heavy to pull.
Overall, the SEBO Airbelt K2 Kombi is a good vacuum for its price. Most of the criticisms revolved around its short hose, small bags, and difficulty of use on carpet. Most buyers gave a postive review, and many mentioned the strong suction, reliability over time, and quietness. Buyers also mention that the vacuum’s build quality is very good. Even with its few criticisms, this vacuum is a great buy.