SEBO Airbelt K3
|Bag Capacity||0.8 gal|
|Power Rating||10.6 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Product Height||9 in|
|Product Length||23.25 in|
|Product Width||15.5 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of SEBO Airbelt K3:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers praised the vacuum’s build quality.
- Many buyers like how easy and convenient it is to use.
- Most buyers say the vacuum is very light, and easy to move.
- Many buyers praise the power controls on the handle.
- Buyers like how adjustable the vacuum and its attachments are.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers were annoyed with the short power cord.
- Some buyers disliked the small dust brush/intake hole.
- Several buyers dislike the clunky and rigid hose.
- Some buyers say the vacuum instructions were not clear for changing the bag.
- Several buyers are annoyed by how fast the cord winds up.
The SEBO Airbelt K3 garners decent reviews, with some criticisms. Most buyers like its ease of use, and several praised its quality of engineering. They also say the vacuum is light and easy to move, and is easily adjustable. Unfortunately, buyers disliked the short power cord and were also annoyed by its quick rewind speed. Some buyers also said the hose was clunky. Overall, the vacuum is well-liked besides for a couple of flaws.