SEBO Felix 1 Premium
|Bag Capacity||0.92 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||31 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of SEBO Felix 1 Premium:
5 reasons to buy SEBO Felix 1 Premium
- Most buyers find the suction to be very strong, no matter the floor type.
- Many buyers appreciate how easy it is to switch out the bags.
- Most buyers like the useful adjustable head.
- Many buyers say the vacuum is quite easy to manuever and lift.
- Most buyers praise its continued reliabilty over time.
5 reasons not to buy SEBO Felix 1 Premium
- Some buyers are annoyed with the shorter hose.
- Several buyers say the price is too high for the vacuum, and it isn’t worth the cost.
- Some buyers say it can easily tip over.
- Several buyers are annoyed by the higher pruce of bags and accessories.
- Some buyers say it does not pick up small round items.
The SEBO Felix 1 Premium has pretty good reviews from buyers. The most praised quality is the suction, of which most buyers say is very strong, no matter the type of floor. Many buyers also like easily adjustable head. Furthermore, buyers mention how easy it is to switch out bags, and also praise the manueverability of the vacuum. Now, that’s not to say it doesn’t have negatives. Some buyers dislike the short hose, and some say the vacuum can easily fall over. Other buyers are also annoyed by the higher price of bags and accessories. Nevertheless, thanks to its many good qualities, this vacuum is a quality buy.
Our Take On SEBO Felix 1 Premium
Read more about SEBO Felix 1 Premium at the official website