Severin S’POWER BC7055
|Bag Capacity||1.1 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||19.7 ft|
|Product Height||9 in|
|Product Length||16 in|
|Product Width||9 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Severin S’POWER BC7055:
5 reasons to buy
- Most users like how simple this vacuum is, making it easy to use for everyone.
- The vacuum is also said to be relatively quiet, especially in comparison with other types of vacuum cleaners.
- Due to the simple design, this bagged canister vacuum is also lightweight and therefore easy to carry around.
- Users agree that the suction is quite powerful, making it able to pick up most types of dirt and debris.
- The general impression of this vacuum is great, especially the build quality is praised for being sturdy and well made.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users had issues finding replacement bags available for purchase.
- Some buyers mentioned that this vacuum works best on hard floors, as it tends to get stuck while trying to vacuum carpets.
- Some buyers also said the hose is very stiff, which makes it difficult to use it with the included attachments.
- A few buyers were unhappy with the attachments included, as they thought the quality of them were inadequate.
- A few buyers also had issues with the cord being unable to stay in position, and instead it slowly retracted itself. This might be a quality issue, though, but something to be aware of though.
The Severin S’POWER BC7055 is a great bagged canister vacuum, according to most users. It receives mostly positive reviews, and many buyers like it for being simple to use, easy to handle and efficient on hard floors. It doesn’t do carpets well though, but apparantly an extra floor attachment is available for those with carpets. The vacuum is quite powerful, and therefore is able to pick up most types of dirt and debris, and the overall build quality is well noted by multiple users. However, some buyers think the hose is too stiff, which makes it impossible to store in a small storage space, and it is a bit difficult to use with the included attachments as well, since the hose isn’t as flexible as other models. A few buyers felt misled by the “German engineering” as well, as it lead them to believe the vacuum was manufactured in Germany, when it was actually manufactured in China. Most users do agree that the build quality seems sturdy and well made, though. All in all this bagged canister vacuum is a great choice for those with mainly hard floors, seeking a nice and simple way to keep them clean.