Severin S’POWER nonstopXL MY7115
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.48 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||19.7 ft|
|Product Height||22 in|
|Product Length||15.4 in|
|Product Width||12.8 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Severin S’POWER nonstopXL MY7115:
5 reasons to buy
- The vacuum is liked by many users for being powerful and therefore great on many types of surfaces.
- Several users praise the noise level, as this vacuum is said to be quieter than average.
- The vacuum is said to be quite sturdy, with a seemingly great overall build quality.
- According to a number of users, the vacuum works well on both hard floors and carpets.
- Due to its design, it is easy to handle and carry around.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users didn’t like the attachments, and thought they were inadequate.
- Some users also thought the power cord was too short, making it impossible to vacuum one large room without having to switch between multiple power outlets.
- While most users think it works great on most surfaces, it might not be the best choice for medium to high pile carpets, as it tends to get stuck and being difficult to push or pull.
- Some users thought the dust bin was difficult to detach and reattach, and the locking mechanism for this seems a bit flimsy.
- The automatic cord rewind doesn’t always retract the cord completely, and some users need to help it retract the remaining few feet of the cord.
The Severin S’POWER nonstopXL MY7115 is a neat little bagless canister vacuum, which is said to be powerful enough for most needs. It works particularly well on hard floors and some carpets, however it struggles a bit on some carpets, where it tends to get stuck and being too hard to push or pull. It is quiet, which is nice, and the build quality is said by the majority of users to be quite high. It is also easy to handle and carry around, due to its low weight and design. The attachments were a bit of a disappointment for some users, though, as they thought they were inadequate and inefficient. The power cord is also a bit short, and the dust bin might be difficult to detach. This vacuum is a great choice for those in need of a basic vacuum cleaner mainly suitable for hard floors and some area rugs, and it is not among the cheapest made vacuums available, so if you seek a higher quality this is the way to go.