Severin S’SPECIAL BC7058
|Bag Capacity||1.1 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||19.7 ft|
|Product Height||13.9 in|
|Product Length||22.9 in|
|Product Width||14.9 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Severin S’SPECIAL BC7058:
5 reasons to buy
- Most users agree that this bagged Severin vacuum has a very powerful suction.
- The overall build quality is said to be quite good.
- Buyers like the suction control, which makes the vacuum able to function properly on multiple types of surfaces.
- The vacuum is said to be very quiet, making it comfortable to use on a daily basis.
- Users like the automatic cord rewind, which makes it easy to keep the cord well organized.
5 reasons not to buy
- While the suction is indeed quite powerful yet able to be adjusted to specific surface types, some users still have issues with the vacuum getting stuck on some carpets.
- Some buyers thought the bags were too small, and filled up too quickly.
- Some users also noted the bags being too big to fit properly in the bag compartment, which makes it impossible to fill up the bags to their maximum point.
- According to some buyers, the rotating brush gets clogged quickly from pet hair getting tangled in it.
- A few buyers thought the power cord is a bit short, making it necessary to plug it in and out multiple times to get through the entire house.
The Severin S’SPECIAL BC7058 is generally well received by the majority of buyers, yet some of the reviews are quite mixed. Most users agree that it has a powerful suction, and the build quality is quite good. The vacuum itself seems sturdy, and simple enough for most people to easily understand its features. It is also very quiet, which is great, and the automatic cord rewind makes it easy to keep the cord organized. The vacuum is probably best used on hard floors, since it tends to get itself stuck on carpets. It might work better if the suction is adjusted, but multiple users struggled to get it to work properly on carpets anyway. The bags also seem too big for the bag compartment, and the rotating brush attachment requires high maintenance, due to hair getting tangled in it. Some buyers also thought the power cord was a bit short, and therefore had to unplug it and plug it in multiple times in a regular sized house. All in all this bagged canister vacuum might be a great choice for smaller households with mainly hard floors, and for the price you’ll get a well built vacuum cleaner.