Severin S’SPECIAL MY7118
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.48 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||18 ft|
|Product Height||18.4 in|
|Product Length||22.2 in|
|Product Width||13.1 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Severin S’SPECIAL MY7118:
5 reasons to buy Severin S’SPECIAL MY7118
- Users like how powerful this vacuum is, and the adjustable suction makes it usable on both hard floors and carpets.
- The vacuum is also said to be easy to clean, which is an advantage due to its bagless design.
- Most users found it quieter than other models in this price range, which is great for those seeking a comfortable vacuum cleaner.
- The vacuum is well designed, and therefore easy to use.
- Some attachments are locked into each other securely, meaning they won’t fall apart while being used.
5 reasons not to buy Severin S’SPECIAL MY7118
- Some users point out the power cord being a bit too short, which makes it a bit impractical to use in larger homes.
- Several users compain about the attachments being of an unsatisfying quality.
- While the vacuum does come with a dedicated attachment for carpets, it is quite small and therefore inefficient for larger areas of carpets.
- The wheels are made of hard plastic, which can be rough on wooden floors, and cause scratches if pulled to hard across the floor.
- Since the hose is measured after the metric system, attachments from other manufacturers might not fit on it without some kind of adapter in between them.
The Severin S’SPECIAL MY7118 is a decent bagless canister vacuum, and it is praised by many users for being both powerful and easy to handle on many types of surfaces, due to the adjustable suction. It is easy to clean out when necessary, and overall it seems well designed. The power cord is not as long as on other vacuums, which might be a problem when vacuuming large open areas, since you’ll need to plug it in and unplug it a few times to get the job done. The wheels aren’t among the best either, as they are just made from hard plastic and therefore may scratch your wooden floors. All in all, this vacuum might be a great choice for those in need of a durable vacuum cleaner which is easy to use, but you may be better off doing a bit of research and considering other models in the same price range, especially if your floors are fragile and prone to scratching.
Our Take On Severin S’SPECIAL MY7118
Read more about Severin S'SPECIAL MY7118 at the official website