Shark APEX DuoClean
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.38 gal|
|Power Rating||11.3 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark APEX DuoClean:
5 reasons to buy Shark APEX DuoClean
- The vacuum is often mentioned to have a ton of suction.
- Many buyers say the vacuum is great for those with allergies.
- Most reviews highlight the easy switching from carpet to hard floors.
- The vacuum’s maneuverabilty is said to be great, and the hand controls are super helpful.
- Many purchasers like that it is both lightweight and self-propelled.
5 reasons not to buy Shark APEX DuoClean
- The vacuum’s plastic build is said by a few buyers to be mediocre in quality.
- Some buyers say the roller brush does not work.
- The machine’s suction is mentioned by a couple purchasers to quickly decline in power.
- A few buyers report that their vacuum was faulty.
- A couple purchasers say the vacuum feels cumbersome to them.
The Shark APEX DuoClean receives almost entirely good reviews from buyers. Most buyers compliment the vacuum’s suction, and say the vacuum is great for allergies. Many reviews also like that the vacuum is both lightweight and self-propelled. Additionally, a lot of purchasers highlight the easy switching between carpet and hard floors. Unfortunately, several buyers dislike the vacuum’s cheaper plastic build quality, and say the vacuum feels cumbersome. A lot of buyers also say the vacuum arrived faulty, and that the roller brush can occasionally break. All in all, the vacuum is well-reviewed by buyers, and comes at an affordable price.
Our Take On Shark APEX DuoClean
Read more about Shark APEX DuoClean at the official website