Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.23 gal|
|Power Rating||9.2 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed:
5 reasons to buy Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed
- Many buyers like vacuum’s maneuverabilty and easy steering.
- The vacuum’s hose is said to be pretty long and flexible.
- Most reviews say the attachments are very useful.
- The vacuum’s multiple floor modes are frequently highlighted.
- Many buyers appreciate that there is a useful light attached to the vacuum.
5 reasons not to buy Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed
- Some buyers say the vacuum can overheat.
- A few purchasers criticize the vacuum’s suction for being mediocre in power.
- The vacuum’s cheaper build in some high-stress areas is often negatively mentioned.
- Several purchasers remark that the front roller can clog.
- A few buyers describe the noise ouput as being fairly loud.
The Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed receives generally great reviews from purchasers. Most buyers highlight the vacuum’s great maneuverability and easy steering, and also like the hose’s flexibility and long length. A number of purchasers also compliment the vacuum’s useful attachments and features, such as it adjusting to different floors and having a useful light. Unfortunately, some reviews criticize the vacuum for being loud and sometimes overheating. Other dislikes include occasional clogging, mediocre suction power, and cheap parts in high-stress areas. Overall, the vacuum is a solid buy for those wanting great maneuverabity, useful features, and a long hose.
Our Take On Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed
Read more about Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed at the official website