Shark ION RV720
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.12 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||-- min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||-- min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark ION RV720:
5 reasons to buy Shark ION RV720
- Most buyers find the suction power to be quite strong, and easily enough to handle pet hair and large debris.
- The scheduling feature is remarked to work very well.
- The vacuum is mentioned to easily handle all floor transitions.
- Many purchasers like how easy it is to clean.
- The machine is frequently said to almost never get stuck
5 reasons not to buy Shark ION RV720
- Some buyers dislike how far away it stays from walls.
- The product’s navigational ability is occasionally criticized.
- Several purchasers remark that it can miss spots while cleaning.
- The charging dock needs a large amount of clear space around it.
- The product is mentioned to not do as good of a job on rugs.
The Shark ION RV720 has mostly strong reviews. Most buyers praise its suction power and cleaning ability, saying it can easily handle pet hair and large debris. Other positives include a useful scheduling feature, and easy-to-clean body, and having few problems with floor transitions. Furthermore, the machine is remarked to almost never get stuck. Unfortunately, some buyers criticize the product for performing poorly on rugs and missing spots while cleaning. A few purchasers also dislike its navigational ability and the large amount of space needed around the charging port. Overall, the RV720 is a great purchase for those looking for power and a variety os useful features.
Our Take On Shark ION RV720
Read more about Shark ION RV720 at the official website