Shark ION RV750
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.12 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||-- min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||-- min|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark ION RV750:
5 reasons to buy
- A lot of purchasers praise its job with pet harir
- Most buyers like how well the app works for scheduling times and receiving notifications.
- The vacuum is mentioned to almost never get stuck, as it fits under most furniture.
- The long battery life is frequently highlighted.
- Many reviews like how quiet the machine is.
4 reasons not to buy
- Several purchasers report Wi-Fi disconnect issues.
- The vacuum is mentioned to have the occasional product defect.
- Shark’s customer service is often criticized.
- Some buyers negatively mention several glitches with the smartphone app.
The Shark ION RV750 is generally well-liked by most buyers. A number of reviews praise its cleaning performance with pet hair, along with its long battery life. Many buyers additionally highlight the smartphone app for having many useful features, the quiet noise level of the machine, and the vacuum’s ability to fit underneath most furniture. Unfortunately, some buyers criticize the product for having occasional defects, glitches with the smartphone app, and Wi-Fi disconntect issues. Thankfully, with the good reviews far outnumbering the bad, the RV750 is definitely still a great buy.