Shark ION RV850
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.18 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||-- min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||-- min|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark ION RV850:
5 reasons to buy Shark ION RV850
- Most purchasers praise its suction power for being extremely strong, and cleaning almost everything.
- The dust bin is highlighted for both having a large capacity and being easy to empty.
- The vacuum’s connection with the smartphone app is said to work consistently and have few glitches.
- Many buyers highlight the brushes for being double-sided and cleaning very well.
- The remote control has few problems and is simple to use.
5 reasons not to buy Shark ION RV850
- Some buyers criticize it for not staying within the magnetic boundary strips.
- The vacuum is occasionally mentioned to have problems navigating back to the charging dock.
- A few purchasers dislike the lack of a carrying handle.
- Several reviews complain about their vacuum making loud noises.
- The machine is said to sometimes have trouble cleaing on carpet.
The Shark ION RV850 has mostly positive reviews. Many buyers praise the strong suction power and great cleaning performance, especially on hard floors. The dust bin is additionally highlighted for being large and easy to empty, as is the smartphone app for working well. Furthermore, the remote control is often complimented for working well. Unfortunately, some purchasers criticize the machine for having problems navigating back to the charging dock, and occsionally making loud, annoying noises. Other dislikes include the lack of a carrying handle, and it sometimes ignoring boundary tape. Yet, even with some criticisms, the affordably-priced ION RV850 is a solid buy for those looking for power and ease of use.
Our Take On Shark ION RV850
Read more about Shark ION RV850 at the official website