Shark ION W1 WV201
|Dust Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||10 mins|
|Wet/dry Vacuum?||Dry only|
|Wall Mount Included?||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark ION W1 WV201:
4 reasons to buy Shark ION W1 WV201
- Picks up pet hair in no time and works well for cleaning up spilled cat litter.
- Very powerful suction according to many buyers.
- A versatile tool that works well on carpeted stairs, furniture and for cleaning the car.
- For a cheap vacuum, most buyers are very happy with the battery and run time. (30 minutes)
3 reasons not to buy Shark ION W1 WV201
- A few people did not find their costumer service very helpful.
- Some buyers had issues with the battery after a few weeks.
- Some buyers have had pet hair clogging the nozzle and filter.
Generally most buyers are super happy with this Shark Cordless Pet-Perfect II SV780 handheld vacuum. It works well on carpeted stairs, in the car as well as for pet hair stuck on furniture. Make sure to empty it out often as well as cleaning the filter, to avoid it clogging, when cleaning pet hair. Many buyers were happy with the run time as well as the suction power and they believe it was worth the price. However a few buyers did have issues with this product dying after a few weeks and some people did not like their costumer service. Overall it’s a very liked product and it is very affordable.
Our Take On Shark ION W1 WV201
Read more about Shark ION W1 WV201 at the official website