Shark IONFlex DuoClean IF201
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.09 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||20 mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark IONFlex DuoClean IF201:
5 reasons to buy
- The stick vacuum features a unique flexible wand, which makes it easy to reach under furniture without bending over or getting into awkward positions.
- Due to its flexible design, the vacuum is completely foldable and therefore takes up less space when stored.
- Most users agree that it’s very light and easy to handle.
- It is also said to be quite powerful, and it features an easily adjustable suction.
- The vacuum also features settings for different floor types, ranging from hard floors to carpets.
5 reasons not to buy
- The run time is very short on its highest setting, and according to some users it requires a period of cooling down before it is able to recharge. You can buy an extra battery pack, though.
- With compact design comes smaller capacity. Some users found the capacity of the dust bin inadequate, and as a result it has to be emptied frequently.
- The vacuum appears to be quite expensive for what it is, as it doesn’t have any special extra tools included.
- Despite a relatively high price, it doesn’t have a wall mount or base included, so you’ll have to store the vacuum on a shelf or leave it hanging or leaning against a wall.
- While the vacuum is able to stand on its own when folded, it can’t stand upright when unfolded. That means you’ll have to lay it on the floor or lean it against something, if you’re taking a break midways.
The Shark IONFlex DuoClean IF201 is a feature rich stick vacuum, with an extra flexible joint on its wand. This makes it even more versatile than its competitors, and more convenient to use when vacuuming underneath furniture. Users like the LED light in front of the floor attachment too, and the vacuum is generally very easy to handle. The capacity of the dust bin seems a bit disappointing to several users though, and the price of the vacuum is quite high, given the fact that you don’t get any spare batteries or special tools included in the package. Most users like the vacuum and its special features, which is unique to this type of vacuum, and therefore is a great buy for those in the market for a versatile secondary vacuum (or primary vacuum for smaller homes).