Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop S3973D
|Water Tank Capacity||16.9 oz|
|Cord Length||22 ft|
|Detachable Hand Unit||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop S3973D:
5 reasons to buy
- We like how versatile this steam mop is, because it transforms into a handheld steamer in just a few seconds.
- There’s a steam blaster for stuck-on solids and liquids, which gives you the opportunity to soak them up and then easily remove them afterwards.
- The cleaning pads are double-sided, so the one pad included can be used on both sites to extend its lifetime.
- With a water tank capacity of almost 17 fluid ounces, you’ll not run out of water unless you live in a palace.
- There seems to be consensus that this steam mop cleans most floor types very well, and with just a little effort.
5 reasons not to buy
- The steam mop isn’t able to stand on its own, so you’ll either have to lay it down or support it against something every time you need to take a break.
- Some buyers had issues with the steam not coming out through the actual pad, but instead coming out of the sides of the mop head.
- Although most users agree that it works well on most floor types, a few are disappointed because of the lacking performance.
- There have been reports of some steam mops arriving in packages that missed several parts, making them unable to use it for the purposes listed on the website.
- While most users like the 2-in-1 functionality, the handheld unit is not as practical as some might think. You’d have to hold it downward in order to make the steam come out properly, and it’s not always a convenient position for certain areas of the house.
The Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop is definitely a versatile and high performning steam mop, packed with features and capable of cleaning not just your floors, but also cabinets, shelves, and much more. It has a detachable handunit for these purposes, which makes it able to go further than regular steam mops. Users like this feature, and it is generally praised for doing a good job on most floor types. However, some users thought it was inefficeint, and according to a few buyers it didn’t come with all the attachments listed on the website. It does have one of the largest water tanks for household steam mops on the market, and therefore it is able to clean even a large home without having to refill it midway. So, if you’re interested in a versatile yet lightweight steam mop, this device could be the proper choice.