Shark Light and Easy S3251
|Water Tank Capacity||8 oz|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Detachable Hand Unit||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark Light and Easy S3251:
5 reasons to buy
- As the name suggests, this Shark mop is in fact both light and easy to use. Most buyers seem to like it just because of that.
- It heats up quickly, so you can get started cleaning in just a few minutes.
- Once it’s ready to go, most users find it efficient on most floor types, and it does clean properly.
- One of its key selling points is how light it is, and for that matter it works very well on stairs and through narrow corridors.
- The 25-foot cord is more than enough to get a proper reach, and you won’t have to switch power outlets all the time.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users were disappointed with how quickly it started leaving streaks across their floors, although the pads didn’t even started looking dirty.
- There’s no on/off button, so as long as it’s plugged in, it’s turned on and warming up.
- A few users thought it didn’t last long enough, and some parts seem to break easier than others.
- Compared to older models, it isn’t nearly as efficient nor durable.
- While it seems to do well on most floors, it struggles to clean up things that are stuck on the floor such as dried-up liquids or food.
The Shark Light and Easy S3251 is a new version of a classic favorite, and it is still among some of the most popular steam mops on the market. However, as it usually happens with these products, quality is sacrificed to keep the price down and profits up. While it does perform well on most floor types, the build quality isn’t the same as in the “good old days”. It does work for quite a while, but multiple users exerienced it breaking down after just one year or less. It has many great features though, and if you’re looking for an affordable steam mop, this could definitely be the one for you.