Shark Navigator Deluxe
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.65 gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark Navigator Deluxe:
5 reasons to buy
- Many users agree that this vacuum has a very powerful suction, which makes sure it picks up everything perfectly.
- The vacuum is said to be easy to maneuver, making it a great choice for homes with narrow corners and compact spaces.
- It is also liked by many due to its noise level, as it is relatively quiet.
- Most people also agree that the dust bin is easy to detach and empty over a trash can, without causing too much of a mess.
- Multiple buyers describe this vacuum as being a noticeable improvement over their old vacuum.
5 reasons not to buy
- While the suction is powerful, and this is liked by majority of buyers, some point out that it can actually be quite hard to push over a carpet, due to it sticking to the surface.
- Some users had issues with the air canals getting clogged, which caused the vacuum to loose suction from time to time.
- While most buyers agree that it is powerful enough to pick up anything, some users had issues with picking up some types of fine hair from carpets.
- Several buyers had issues with the rotating brushes suddenly being unable to function properly.
- Some users point out that due to its design, it might not be able to get under all your furniture, meaning you’ll have to detach the hose and use one of the attachments when trying to vacuum underneath sofas, beds, etc.
The Shark Navigator Deluxe is likes by many buyers, and it is in general a very popular vacuum in the budget friendly price range. It is said to have a powerful suction, although too powerful for some, as it manages to get itself stuck on some types of carpets, and is hard to push across them. However, with the possibility to regulate the suction, it is possible to get the job done on most carpets anyway. The noise level is said to be low, and overall the vacuum is praised for its ease of use. You might experience a few clogs from time to time, especially if you have pets that shed a lot, so have in mind you might need to unclog it if it suddenly loses suction. For vacuuming under furniture, the vacuum is a bit on the bulky side, and it might not be able to get under every furniture in your house. Luckily you can detach the hose and use one of the attachments for this, but it might not be ideal for those hard-to-reach places underneath the bed or sofas. All in all, this vacuum cleaner still seems like a great buy, and you’ll probably not get a better vacuum cleaner within this price range.