Shark Navigator Freestyle
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.29 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||--|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark Navigator Freestyle:
5 reasons to buy
- With this upright vacuum being cordless, it is easy to carry around the home and clean everywhere, without the need of plugging it in.
- Users like the ability to quickly start vacuuming smaller areas everywhere around the home.
- It is also said to be easy to maintain, and taking it apart for emptying seems to also work well.
- Users also agree that it is lightweight and therefore easy to handle.
- The vacuum is not among the noisiest models on the market, and therefore it is quite bearable to use on a daily basis.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users had issues with the suction being too weak to pick up larger pieces of dirt and debris, and instead either fling it across the floor or drop it elsewhere.
- The durability of this vacuum is also disappointing to some users, as many experienced it breaking after shorter periods of time.
- Some users found the vacuum being unable to function properly on carpets, especially medium pile carpets. Some low pile carpets is manageable, though.
- The battery life is quite short, making it less useful.
- The vacuum head is said to be a bit stiff, causing it to lift off the surface and therefore lose suction.
The Shark Navigator Freestyle is a handy little upright vacuum, yet it receives a great amount of mixed reviews. It is cordless and therefore battery powered, which makes it even more handy for small tasks and spot cleaning. Most users like this, as it makes them able to quickly clean a smaller area without the hassle of bringing out a heavy vacuum cleaner, unwinding the cord and plugging it in. It is also said to be easy to maintain, and it works well for most tasks. However, due to it being battery powered, the suction might not be strong enough to pick up any kind of dust and debris. Some users also reported the vacuum breaking after only a short period of use, and it may not work on medium to high pile carpets either. Some users point out that it should be connected to its charger all the time while not in use, since the battery runs out quickly and needs to be fully charged to clean even a smaller area. For what it is, this vacuum might be a great choice for spot cleaning as well as regular cleaning of smaller areas, but it might not be the best overall solution for an entire home. Other models might be a better and more suitable choice for this, and you should most likely consider other options if you plan on using it for an entire home.