Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.6 gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe:
5 reasons to buy
- Most users love the versatility of this upright vacuum, due to the detachable canister and motor.
- The vacuum is said to be powerful enough to take care of most tasks around the home.
- Buyers generally like the different attachments included with this vacuum, as it enables them to clean the entire house without the need of switching vacuums.
- It is also lightweight and therefore easy to handle, which makes it a great choice for everyday use.
- According to several users, the vacuum is more efficient than older models, making it able to pick up more dust and debris.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users found the dust bin inadequate in size, meaning it has to be emptied quite often.
- Due to its compact design, its cleaning path is smaller as well, causing it to be less efficient in larger areas.
- Some users have issues when emptying the dust bin, due to some hair and dust getting stuck inside it, and requiring them to reach in and pull it out by hand.
- While using the hose and its attachments, the vacuum is very likely to tip over, due to its narrow design limiting the stability.
- A few users complain about the cord not being long enough.
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe is a popular bagless upright vacuum, with a very innovative design. The canister is able to detach from the rest of the vacuum, meaning you can carry it around easily while vacuuming the stairs and other inaccessible areas, and this is a big plus for the majority of its users. It is also said to be powerful enough to handle most tasks, and the included attachments makes it a versatile vacuum as well. However, due to the design being compact and detachable, the size of the dust bin has been sacrificed, meaning it needs to be emptied quite often. It might also be unable to stand upright while using the attachments, and the dust bin can be difficult to empty completely, without reaching in and pulling remaining dust and hair out yourself. Some buyers also disliked the length of the cord, saying it is too short, but with a length of 30 feet it is actually not below average. All in all, despite its few flaws, this upright vacuum cleaner is a great choice for those in search of a versatile and handy option, that works well and takes care of many different tasks without the fuzz.