Shark Navigator Professional
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.73 gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark Navigator Professional:
5 reasons to buy Shark Navigator Professional
- Most purchasers praise the vacuum’s strong suction.
- The vacuum’s canister is said to be fairly large.
- Many buyers highlight the vacuum’s great maneuverabilty.
- The vacuum is appreciated for coming with a variety of attachments.
- A number of buyers like the machine’s easy assembly.
5 reasons not to buy Shark Navigator Professional
- The vacuum is frequently said to tip over easily.
- Some buyers find the hose to be too short.
- A few purchasers criticize the vacuum’s reliability over time.
- Several buyers are disppointed with the frequency the filters need to be cleaned.
- The vacuum is mentioned in the occasional review to sometimes overheat.
The Shark Navigator Professional receives great ratings from buyers. Many buyers praise the vacuum’s strong suction and large canister. Most purchasers aditionally highlight the large variety of attachments and the vacuum’s easy assembly, along with its great maneuverabilty. Sadly, some buyers criticized the vacuum’s reliability and shorter hose. Other buyers are also disppointed with the frequency the filters need to be clean, and the vacuum is also mentioned in the occasional review to sometimes overheat. Nonetheless, even with a few criticisms, the vacuum is a great purchase for those looking for strong suction power and a variety of attachments.
Our Take On Shark Navigator Professional
Read more about Shark Navigator Professional at the official website