Shark Navigator Zero-M Lift-Away Speed
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.55 gal|
|Power Rating||6.7 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark Navigator Zero-M Lift-Away Speed:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers say the suction is quite powerful, especially on hardwood.
- The vacuum’s abilty to easily clean edges and corners is frequently complimented .
- Many purchasers like how simple the vacuum is to clean.
- The vacuum’s light weight is often highlighted.
- Most reviews praise the floor-switch feature.
5 reasons not to buy
- Several buyers criticize the power cord for being too short.
- Some purchasers remark that the vacuum has trouble fitting underneath furniture.
- A few buyers dislike the vacuum’s lack of a rewind feature for the power cord.
- The vacuum’s noise output is sometimes negatively mentioned.
- The vacuum’s lack of lights is criticized in a couple reviews.
The Shark Navigator Zero-M Lift-Away Speed has mostly positive reviews. Most buyers praise its suction for being quite powerful, and also compliment the vacuum’s abilty to clean corners and edges pretty easily. Many reviews additionally like the vacuum’s light weight, easy cleaning, and floor-switch features. Sadly, some buyers criticize the power cord for being too short, and other purchasers dislike the louder noise level A few buyers also mention the lack of a cord-rewind feature. However, all-in-all, the vacuum is a great purchase for an affordable price.