Shark Rocket HV292
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.11 gal|
|Cord Length||15 ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||-- mins|
|Wet/Dry Vacuum?||Dry only|
|Wall Mount Included?||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark Rocket HV292:
5 reasons to buy
- According to many buyers the attachments are super useful.
- The rotating brush works well for deep cleaning of carpets.
- Many buyers agree that this is a great vacuum if you are a pet owner.
- The clear container is great, so you can see when it is time to empty it out.
- Many buyers that have previously owned a cordless vacuum, now prefer this corded vacuum instead.
4 reasons not to buy
- Cord does not retract, which some buyers found annoying.
- The cord is not very long, so you will have to unplug it several times, when cleaning a larger area.
- A few buyers were dissapointed in the suction power of this vacuum.
- According to a few buyers the canister gets full wuickly, so you have to empty it regularly.
The Shark Rocket HV292 is a corded handheld vacuum with many great reviews. Overall buyers are generally happy with its perfomance and the attachments it comes with. It is easy to clean and maintain, as well as lightweight. It is corded, meaning it won’t lose suction power and can run as long as you need it to. Just keep in mind that you will have to unplug it and plug it back in a few times, when vacuuming a bigger area, since the cord is short. All in all this is a great handheld vacuum from Shark.