Shark Rocket HV301
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.11 gal|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||-- mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark Rocket HV301:
5 reasons to buy
- This corded stick vacuum is very popular among its buyers, who generally praise it for offering great value at a reasonable price.
- The vacuum is said by many users to work well on both hard floors and carpets, with the powerhead being able to pick up most types of dirt between carpet fibers.
- Buyers love how compact and lightweight this vacuum is, making it easy to store and carry around.
- Most users agree that it is easy to handle, and maneuvers well in both narrow spaces and underneath furniture, due to its design.
- According to buyers, it comes with some useful attachments, that makes it a versatile vacuum.
5 reasons not to buy
- The vacuum relies on nearby power outlets, as it is not battery powered. While the mobility is usually part of the idea of getting a compact stick vacuum, this model is not the top choice among many users.
- Some users thought the dust bin is too hard to detach, making it difficult to empty.
- The dust bin also has limited capacity, and according to some buyers it fills up very quickly, especially if you have a cat or a dog.
- Some users mentioned that it blows very hot air from its exhaust and right out on your arm, which eventually might make it uncomfortable to use.
- According to some users, this vacuum is not among the most ergonomic models, as it might be hard to hold for longer periods of time, due to most of the weight being at the handle.
The Shark Rocket HV301 is a corded stick vacuum, which for some is an advantage, but for some a disadvantage. It goes without saying that a corded vacuum is simpler to use, as it doesn’t need a fully charged battery to run for a few minutes, however, it is not nearly as mobile as one with a battery. That aside, it actually seems to live up to most buyers expectations as it is in general a popular vacuum with lots of positive reviews, generally stating that it is efficient and has a reasonable pricetag compared to its performance. It is considered both compact and lightweight too, and it handles quite well around narrow spaces and under furniture. Besides having to plug it in before use, it is by some users said to have a rather small capacity, causing it to fill up quickly. This can sometimes be annoying if you vacuum a larger area, especially if you have pets as well. With that being said, the Shark Rocket HV301 is an overall solid choice for those in search of a budget friendly stick vacuum, that doesn’t need recharging after a few minutes use.