Shark Rocket HV302
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.11 gal|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||-- mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark Rocket HV302:
5 reasons to buy
- This stick vacuum is recommended because of its ability to quickly clean up smaller areas around the house.
- The vacuum comes with a lot of accessories, which makes it useful for many purposes.
- The attachments lock directly to the dust cup, but are also extendable using the wand included in the package.
- It is said to be an ideal stick vacuum for stairs.
- The cord is 30 feet, which is much longer than other corded stick vacuums at same price level.
5 reasons not to buy
- While the cord brings the price down to a sensible level, it also limits the convenience when using it.
- It isn’t among the most compact of stick vacuums, and for quick/spot cleaning it might be a bit inconvenient to bring out.
- While the cord is actually quite long and it’s usually a good thing, some users think it’s too long, as it tangles up and takes extra time to rewind.
- Some have issues getting the dust bin off, and it is said to require both hands in order to open it.
- The exhaust blows hot air directly against your arm as you vacuum, which to some people might feel unpleasant.
The Shark Rocket HV302 is a very popular corded stick vacuum. It comes with a nice range of accessories, which makes it versatile enough for most people. It goes around the house effortlessly, and works especially well on hard floors, but is able to deal with carpets too. It does come with a very long 30 foot cord, which gives it a very long reach, but also makes it more difficult to rewind and organize the cord properly. Due to its design and how the different parts snap together, it is a useful choice for stairs, narrow areas and underneath furniture. It can be a bit hard to open the dust bin and get it off, which some users found inconvenient. You need both hands to do it properly. The majority of reviews are positive though, and if you want an efficient stick vacuum without the hassle of having to recharge it all the time, this corded stick vacuum is a great choice.