Shark Rocket TruePet DeluxePro HV322
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.23 gal|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||-- mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark Rocket TruePet DeluxePro HV322:
5 reasons to buy Shark Rocket TruePet DeluxePro HV322
- This stick vacuum has a cord, but most people seem to love it anyway, due to its powerful suction and overall performance.
- As the name suggests, it is made for homes with pets. And several buyers praise for being great at picking up pet hair from various types of surfaces, including carpets.
- It is also said by most users to be easy to use, as it handles well and is light enough to maneuver with one hand.
- Due to its design it only takes up a small area of your storage space, making it a great choice for those in search of a compact vacuum.
- According to some buyers, the design of the vacuum also allows for easy access under furniture, which is especially handy when trying to reach in for those dust balls accumulating underneath.
5 reasons not to buy Shark Rocket TruePet DeluxePro HV322
- While the design makes it easy to use under furniture and other tight spaces, it also means that it can’t stand on its own, but instead has to lay down or hang from a mount.
- Some users think it is way too loud to be comfortable, especially since its motor has a higher pitch sound compared to bigger vacuum cleaners.
- The vacuum is indeed lighter than bigger canister or upright vacuums, however, most of its weight is placed around the handle, which for some people feels less ergonomic than bigger vacuums.
- According to some reviewers, the dust bin takes a bit of effort to empty, as it can get quite messy if not done properly.
- A dealbreaker for some buyers were the rotating brush on the floor attachment, as it seemed to get clogged with hair too often, causing it to malfunction and in need of maintenance too often.
The Shark Rocket TruePet DeluxePro HV322 is a corded stick vacuum, and as the name suggests it is designed especially for homes with pets. According to most people it does indeed work well, and the suction is praised as being powerful enough to pick up most types of dirt from almost any type of surface. It is also quite easy to use, and most users found it easy to handle as well. It is quite compact, meaning it doesn’t take up too much storage space when not being used, and due to its design it is easy to get under furniture as well. On the other hand, most users missed the ability to have it stand on its own with no support, but due to the design it is not possible. It might also be too loud for some people, which may end up causing nuisance when used, and some found it less ergonomic than other models, due to how its weight is distributed. Emptying the dust bin can be quite messy as well, and some buyers had issues with floor head getting clogged due to hair being tangled on the rotating brush. Despite some flaws, it receives mainly positive reviews, which leads us to believe that this is a great vacuum over all. It might not be a total solution for large houses with pets, but it could be a great choice as a supplementary vacuum. It may also be a good choice for smaller homes, dorm rooms, apartments and similar.
Our Take On Shark Rocket TruePet DeluxePro HV322
Read more about Shark Rocket TruePet DeluxePro HV322 at the official website