Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.38 gal|
|Power Rating||9.5 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet:
5 reasons to buy
- A lot of purchasers say the canister keeps dust in extremely well, and is very easy to empty.
- Most reviews highlight the push-button mode changing.
- The vacuum’s cleaning performance and powerful suction are widely praised.
- A number of buyers like how quiet the vacuum is.
- Most buyers appreciate the canister’s large capacity.
5 reasons not to buy
- The vacuum’s plastic construction is disliked by some buyers.
- A few reviews poorly rate the reliability over time.
- Some buyers say the dust cup hinges can frequently break.
- Several purchasers criticize the motor for not lasting a long time.
- A few reviews mention overheating problems.
The Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet is widely praised by buyers. Most like the vacuum’s great cleaning performance and strong suction. A number of purchasers compliment the canister for its large capacity and great job keeping dust contained. The vacuum’s low noise level is also well-liked, and buyers also appreciate the push-button mode-changing feature. Unfortunately, some buyers dislike the reliability over time, and say the plastic construction can lead to parts breaking. A few other purchasers additionally mention overheating problems. Yet, thanks to all its great reviews, the TruePet is a very good buy.