Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.4 gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away:
5 reasons to buy
- Users seem to love how versatile this vacuum cleaner is, due to its rich amount of features.
- The detachable canister makes it easy to carry while vacuuming a staircase, and it is easy to reach those narrow spaces that are otherwise inaccessible.
- According to several users, the noise level of this vacuum is bearable.
- The vacuum is said to be quite efficient, and powerful enough to pick up dust and debris from most types of surfaces.
- Most users like the length of the cord for this vacuum.
5 reasons not to buy
- A few users think the build quality has went downhill the past years, compared with older models.
- Some users found the vacuum a bit too heavy to comfortably carry around while using it.
- While most users like its versatility, some users dislike the vast amount of buttons and different locks, as it makes the vacuum difficult to use.
- The cord length is adequate for most users, however, it tends to get in the way for some, unless they pick up the cord and hold it in their hand while moving back and forth with the vacuum.
- Some users had issues with this vacuum being quite difficult to push over carpeted areas, as the vacuum tends to stick to the carpet.
The Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away is a great choice for those in need of versatility. It has a detachable canister for vacuuming staircases, and the included selection of attachments makes it useful for many different occasions. It is said to have a tolerable noise level as well, yet it is efficient enough to pick up dust and debris from most types of surfaces. The power cord is also in a decent length, however, some users found it annoying to have it hanging from the canister, causing it to get run over while vacuuming. A few users thought the build quality has deteriorated in comparison with older models, and some thought the vacuum has too many buttons and locks, making it difficult to figure out how to use it properly. All in all, this vacuum is a great choice for those seeking a versatile yet powerful vacuum cleaner, which is perfectly able to clean the entire home from top to bottom.