Shark Steam Pocket Mop S3501
|Water Tank Capacity||15.2 oz|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
|Detachable Hand Unit||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shark Steam Pocket Mop S3501:
5 reasons to buy
- This steam mop weighs only 4.9 pounds, so it’s very lightweight to use and among one of the lightest models on the market.
- Because of the low weight and overall design, the Shark Steam Pocket Mop works well on stairs and narrow spaces.
- Despite the compact design, it has a 25-foot power cord attached, so it has a great reach.
- Users like how easy the pads are to attach to the mop, which on some steam mops can be cumbersome.
- You’ll get started in a matter of seconds with this steam mop, because of how easy it is to assemble.
5 reasons not to buy
- Although the cord measures 25 feet, some users thought it was too short for larger areas. Thig may cause you to unplug and replug it quite often, and some buyers found it quite inconvenient.
- According to some users, the pads don’t hold up too well, which means you’ll have to buy new ones quite often.
- There’s no way to turn this steam mop off, with the exception of unplugging it. So that’s what you have to do, if you want to turn it off.
- According to buyers, you’ll have to keep pumping it, if you want the steam to keep going.
- The water tank is not removable, so you’ll have to fill it up by pouring water into a tiny opening.
This is one cheap steam mop, and at the same time it’s super popular. For smaller homes this is a steal, and you should definitely consider this model over other models available on the market. It is quite easy to use, and most buyers like it just because of that. So if you want a steam mop that simply works the way you want it to, you could definitely go with the Shark Steam Pocket Mop.