Shop-Vac All Around EZ J200A
|Tank Capacity||1.5 gal|
|Cord Length||18 ft|
|Product Height||13 in|
|Product Length||12 in|
|Product Width||9 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shop-Vac All Around EZ J200A:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers agree that is has indeed very strong suction, and it is perfectly able to pick up most types of dust and debris.
- Although it’s a cheap model, it has the ability to work as a blower too, which is great for many different purposes.
- People like how easily maneuverable this shop vacuum is, due to its compact size and clever design.
- It is also said to be very easy to setup and get started with, which is a good thing for those in need of a user friendly vacuum.
- Despite its low pricetag, it comes with a lot of different useful attachments included in the package.
5 reasons not to buy
- While you don’t have to use bags in this vacuum, it is recommended if anyone in the household suffers from allergies. However, replacement bags are expensive, and they fill up quickly. Another option is to use a filter disc, which is reusable, but this isn’t included.
- Although a certain noise level is to be expected with this type of vacuum, some users found it very loud.
- The vacuum does come with a couple of storage slots on top of it, but according to users the attachments tend to fall off, making them somehow useless. You’ll therefore have to store the attachments on their own, which means you have to go pick them up every time you need them.
- The hose doesn’t have a locking mechanism at the insertion port, which means it will come off if pulled hard enough.
- According to multiple users, the capacity of liquid contents isn’t very high, so if you’re planning on using it as a wet vacuum, you should be prepared to empty the tank frequently.
The Shop-Vac All Around EZ J200A is all about simplicity and ease of use. Most users like it for just that, and the vacuum is said to work very well in small households. It has a very powerful suction, and picks up most types of dust, debris and liquids without breaking a sweat. Lots of people use it as a secondary vacuum for those dirty tasks around the house, but some also use it in their garage or workshop. It has the ability to transform into a blower too, so if you need to clear out an area by blowing the dust away, it is able to take care of that as well. Despite its low pricetag, it comes with a great variety of useful attachments. However, it requires bags if you don’t want it to emit a lot of particles during use, and bags are a bit expensive. Most people prefer to use it without bags, which is perfectly possible, but people with allergies should refrain from it. It is also said to be quite loud, and some users miss a proper onboard storage option for the included attachments, so they don’t have to carry them around by hand or walk through the entire house to get them. The capacity for liquid contents isn’t very high, and according to some users experiences, it needs to be emptied quite often if used to vacuum larger amounts of liquids. All in all, this little wet/dry vacuum is a great choice for most households, as it is both handy and easy to use. It is available at a very low price too, and therefore offers great value. It is definitely worth considering, if you’re seeking a compact, efficient and versatile Shop-Vac.