Shop-Vac All Around EZ K250
|Tank Capacity||2.5 gal|
|Cord Length||18 ft|
|Product Height||14.5 in|
|Product Length||12 in|
|Product Width||11 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shop-Vac All Around EZ K250:
5 reasons to buy
- This vacuum is loved by many users for being both light and easy to handle, making it a great choice for use on a daily basis around the house.
- It is also said to be quite powerful, which means it picks up almost anything small enough to go through the intake.
- The vacuum comes with a wall mount bracket, which means it is able to be mounted on a wall with no extra equipment needed. Just make sure you buy correct screws and maybe anchors for your type of wall, to secure the wall mount properly.
- Users like the extensive range of attachments included with the vacuum, as it makes it useful for many different purposes.
- There’s a blower port on the back of the vacuum, which means it can be used as a blower too. This is especially useful if you’d rather clear an area from dust/dirt, instead of picking it all up.
5 reasons not to buy
- The hose is said to be of a very cheap quality, and it is likely to fold or kink, whenever you pull it the wrong way, and eventually this might lead to the hose breaking.
- While most users agree that this vacuum is powerful enough for most tasks, some users think it’s weak. A few users disagree with this, and some say it’s due to the connecting points being of a poor quality, which might cause a loss of suction during use.
- Due to the design of this vacuum, it is prone to tipping when the tank is empty, as the heavy parts are situated in the top.
- A few users also mention the foam filter is too weak, and rips easily, which means you’ll have to buy a new one.
- Due to its size, the vacuum quickly fills up, especially if used for picking up liquids.
The Shop-Vac All Around EZ K250 is a great purchase for those seeking a lowcost wet/dry vacuum for use around the hose, where a larger vacuum is simply overkill. It is said to work well on my types of surfaces, yet there’s a bit of a disagreement among the buyers whether or not this vacuum is actually powerful enough for everyday use. Some say it is, but some say it’s too weak. One theory is the poor quality of the hose and the connecting points present weak spots, resulting in loss of suction for some users. The vacuum comes with a nice range of attachments, and they are all easily stored in the onboard storage bin. If you’re planning on carrying the vacuum a lot or bring it across uneven surfaces, you should consider some sort of lid or security mechanism for your onboard storage bin, as tools have a tendency to fall out from there. When empty, the vacuum is also said to be prone to tipping over, since the motor and other heavy parts are located within the top lid. Featuring a blower port and the ability to vacuum both wet and dry surfaces, this handy vacuum offers great value for most home owners. Despite its few quirks and caveats it is still worth considering, due to the reasonable pricetag.