Shop-Vac HangOn MACM-250
|Tank Capacity||2.5 gal|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|Product Height||12.5 in|
|Product Length||12 in|
|Product Width||11 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shop-Vac HangOn MACM-250:
5 reasons to buy
- Users seem to like how powerful this little vacuum is, and it picks up most things effortlessly.
- Most users are also surprised how easy it is to use, as it snaps together easily, and is ready to use in just a few minutes.
- The vacuum has a blower port too, so it can be used to clear an area of dust rather than sucking it all up. This might be useful if you’re outside, and just want to clear an area from saw dust, dirt, or leaves.
- Unlike other models, this vacuum comes with a reusable filter, so you don’t have to buy disposable bags. This might potentially save you a lot of money in the long run.
- Lots of users found it suitable for cleaning the car, but it is also great at spot cleaning around the house.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers think the power cord is a bit short, as it measures no more than 8 feet.
- A few users found it annoying that the hose isn’t able to lock into position. If pulled hard enough, it will loosen itself and eventually it will fall out.
- The vacuum doesn’t come with any floor attachments or extension wands, but extra parts are available for purchase.
- While most people found the build quality sturdy, a few people thought some parts were a bit flimsy. E.g. the carry handle appears to be of a poor quality, and the tank itself seems to be of just a thin layer of plastic.
- Some users found this vacuum a bit loud.
The Shop-Vac HangOn MACM-250 is a neat little wet/dry vacuum, with a capacity of 2.5 gallons. It is liked by many users for its compact design, but also for the powerful suction. It is also said to be quite user friendly, which is great for those who want to be able to quickly grab the vacuum and clean a certain spot of the house. It features a blower port as well, which offers a great way to clear an outside area from dust, leaves or dirt. In addition to this, it comes with a reusable filter, and it doesn’t need bags to function properly. However, the length of the power cord is a bit disappointing, and the hose doesn’t lock into place, so if you don’t make sure it’s pushed all the way in, it might fall out during use. It doesn’t come with any floor attachments either, but it is possible to buy extra tools though. All in all, this little Shop-Vac is a great choice for those in need of a compact, versatile, and efficient vacuum, that doesn’t take up too much space, yet is powerful enough for most tasks.