Shop-Vac Micro MC150A
|Tank Capacity||1 gal|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|Product Height||11 in|
|Product Length||10.2 in|
|Product Width||10.2 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Shop-Vac Micro MC150A:
5 reasons to buy
- Although this little vacuum is among the smallest wet/dry models out there, it packs lots of power and works for many tasks.
- Several users think this vacuum is perfect for the car, and it comes with a crevice tool included. This is suitable for those hard-to-reach places along the bottom of the car, but also works for cleaning cup holders, bins, pockets, etc.
- Most users think it offers great value a very low price, and it’s especially suitable for spot cleaning.
- The vacuum comes with a wall bracket, and is able to hang on either a wal or inside a cabinet, so it’s always out of the way, yet easy to pick up and start using.
- Due to its compact design, it is easily held in one hand, while the other hand holds the handle and does the vacuuming.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users think the cord is too short, meaning they had to buy an extension cord and plug them together.
- The vacuum requires a replaceable bag if used for dry material, which adds a notable running cost to this otherwise cheap little model.
- While this is a very small vacuum with space for just one gallon in its tank, it will fill up quickly if used frequently.
- Some users also claim that the vacuum looses suction, if the bag isn’t placed 100% correctly inside the canister.
- Although lots of users agree that it has a powerful motor, some users had issues with debris falling out of the hose after switching it off, due to the vacuum being too weak to pull it all the way through the hose.
The Shop-Vac Micro MC150A is, as the name suggests, a very compact wet/dry vacuum, that only has room for 1 gallon in its canister. Despite its size it is said to pack a lot of power, and most users found it very efficient for smaller tasks around the house, or in the car. A few users have been fooled by the images though, as it appears to be cordless, but it is in fact corded, and has a 6 feet cord attached to it. Some users found the cord length quite disappointing, as it meant they had to get an extention cord just to be able to vacuum the car outside. With that being said, the attachments seem to work very well, and it also comes with a wall bracket for easy storage of the vacuum. One of its biggest caveats is the requirement of disposable bags, as it would otherwise blow the dust particles out through the exhaust. This is a dealbreaker for some people, but for others it’s a nice way to keep even small dust particles retained inside the bag. All in all, this Shop-Vac might offer just what you need, but if you’re looking for a high capacity vacuum to use on a daily basis throughout your house, you should probably look for a bigger model.