Sienna Luna SSM-3006
|Water Tank Capacity||15.2 oz|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Detachable Hand Unit||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Sienna Luna SSM-3006:
5 reasons to buy
- The pads are quite good, easy to clean and wash after use.
- One interesting feature is the LED headlight, which helps illuminate the floor in front of you.
- In contrast to other affordable steam mops, this has a long 25-foot power cord, which makes it easy to reach the entire room without having to unplug and replug into several power outlets.
- Because of how simple it’s designed, it assembles easily and quickly with minimum effort.
- It stands on its own while not being used, so you can easily take a break whenever you want to.
4 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers had issues with multiple of these steam mops, it either malfunctioned or didn’t work at all.
- The build quality could probably be improved a bit, because some parts are quite fragile and prone to breaking.
- According to some reviews, there’s no spare parts available for this steam mop, so if anything breaks, there’s nothing else to do than throw it in a trash can.
- Some users had issues with the mop leaving lines across their floors, although the pads seemed clean.
While there’s not as much information to find on this steam mop in comparison to other mops, it does seem to be of a mixed quality with some elements being praised, and others being frowned upon. The pads receive positive feedback while some plastic parts are critized for breaking too easily, but build quality put aside it does actually do quite well on most floor types. A few buyers had issues with the pads leaving marks across their floors, but for most people it did a good job keeping their floors clean. So if you’re in the market for an affordable steam mop and don’t mind that it’s a rather unknown brand, the Sienna Luna SSM-3006 could be a solid choice.